Live webinars include time for Q&A
Date and Time: Thursday January 23rd 1:00 pm ET. (One hour)
Description: Discover a faster, easier way of verifying patient eligibility and learn about Patient Responsibility Estimation, a solution allowing you to estimate the amount patients owe prior to them leaving the office.
Date and Time: Friday January 24th 1:00 pm ET. (One hour)
Description: Join EZClaim’s Sales Specialist Susan Martinez and our Partnered guests from Alpha II, Troy Palmer and Stuart Newsome, as they highlight the importance of technology in denials management. Do you have the right technology on your side? Is there more to your strategy than just improving your first pass claims rate? Alpha II will guide you through these questions to help you REthink Everything and REimagine your REimbursement.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- To move beyond the same statistics of claims editing
- The true cost of your coding mistakes
- The importance of a robust clinical editing solution
- How you can prevent costly denials and save your hard-earned reimbursement
If you are looking to improve your claim validity and cash flow, save your seat!
Date and Time: Thursday January 30th 1:00 pm ET. (One hour)
Description: Join Health eFilings, Presenter Sarah the national leader in automated MIPS compliance for a free educational webinar on what you need to know about MIPS and what you can do now to optimize your score with minimal resources or time on your part.
By attending the webinar, you will learn:
- How to avoid the automatic penalty for the 2019 Reporting Period
- The elements of each of the four MIPS components and how they apply to you
- The complexities of each category and how to navigate them to optimize your MIPS score
- The importance of starting to capture the required data now to earn MIPS points for 2020
- The fundamental and critical differences between reporting methodologies
Date and Time: Thursday February 6th 1:00 pm ET. (One hour)
Description: Join EZClaim’s Sales Specialist Susan Martinez and our partnered guest, Jennifer Tolman with NexTrust as they highlight the BillFlash suite of services for easily sending statements, epay and office pay to collect patient payments directly from the EZClaim Premier program.
View Recorded Webinars Anytime