Additional User Licenses - $195.00
Allows multiple EZClaim Advanced programs to access a single database. Each workstation accessing the database must have an EZClaim Additional User license.
Additional user licenses allow EZClaim customers to share mutual patient information on a network. This network must be at ONE physical location. All patient information is stored at a single location on your network allowing for easy access to reports and billing information from any of the networked locations.
Each workstation accessing the database must have:
- An EZClaim Additional User license - $195.00
- A wired network of two to five computers at ONE physical location must already be setup prior to EZClaim installation. Remote networks using cable modems or internet connections are not supported.
Note: EZClaim requires a stable network connection. Wireless network connections tend to be unreliable which may result in lost data. EZClaim recommends using a wired connection between all of your EZClaim computers.
Setup and Installation:
HOW TO: Upgrade EZClaim to a server installation from a single user installation.
HOW TO: Upgrade EZClaim to a peer-to-peer installation from a single user installation.
HOW TO: Installing EZClaim in a network environment
INFO: Common Multi-User and Network Issues
How It Works
Additional user licenses allow more than one user to access the same database at the same time.
There are currently two ways to configure a multi-user setup:
1. Using a server to store the database for access from each of the locally installed EZClaim programs.
2. Using a shared folder on a designated computer to store the database for access from each of the locally installed EZClaim programs.
Opening Another Database:
Use this utility when the program AND database have been installed on a local workstation and the user needs to open a database located in a shared directory.
To do so:
- Make sure all users have exited the program.
- Open EZClaim but DO NOT LOAD A PATIENT.
- Press Ctrl-Alt-O on the keyboard.
- From the Open dialog box, navigate to the shared database directory and select the EZData.mdb file then click Open.
- Exit EZClaim then re-open the program. The new location will be 'remembered' by EZClaim.